Monday, April 28, 2008

The Good Of ClixSense.



Besides of paid email, ClixSense also offer it's members to convert their earning from ClixSense to make advertisement. I know there is not much paid email companies that give this opportunity.

I tried this method last week to test it. I convert about $0.36 of my earning to 36 clicks, used to promote Take The Internet Back (since I got no referral after had being with Take The Internet Back for more than three months). Members can set up the title, ads body and then upload banner's image. Other settings were total clicks, price per click and targeted user (wide ranges of choice). However no one comes to signup Take The Internet back through my ads, lol.

If you want to advertise with ClixSense or become a member of ClixSense please go here.
Google

Your ad can be here too...